[A Page Of Me] 10 Questions (Part 2)


So it's OCTOBERRRRRRRRR!!! And that means my exams are getting closer. :( sad lyfe.

Instead of doing such a big and over-the-top blog this month, I've decided to continue the "10 Questions" saga. There have been responses to the previous "10 Questions" blog post, so I've decided to continue this trend. However, this will be perhaps the final or second last installment for the 10 questions segment due to reasons that I can only hint later in the blog post.

Anyhoo, the blog post today will obviously cover the questions that were previously commented on the first edition of "10 Questions", so yes, this blog post has all your input all over it. So thank you once again for contributing to this blog post (in a way), and I hope that through this, your questions can be answered. And as a bonus for reading this, you will get a mini teaser of something special while reading this blog!

Sadly, there are quite a number of questions requested for me to answer, but I'll do my best to pick the best ones! :)

So here goes!

Question 1: Who was your first crush?
Answer: Wow, I don't think I've really told that many people about this but I'm glad you did. :) So this happened back when I was in Secondary One, a time when everything was super innocent and crushes happened rather frequently. I was in my church catechism class (or what they like to call as cell group) and there was this girl who I really thought was so damn pretty and cute. We talked occasionally whenever we had classes together and I guess you could say I liked her more and more as days passed. However, one fine day, I told my best friend in the same class, that I liked this girl and told him to keep it a secret. And this best friend of mine told my crush that I liked her. From that day forward, my crush didn't talk to me and she eventually changed church the following year, so I didn't get to see her ever since. I was so sad that not only she left the church and didn't want to talk to me, but I was angry that my best friend went to tell her when it was supposed to be a secret. So yeah, hahah I didn't crush on anyone until 4 years later when I entered Junior College.

Question 2: What is one show you watch that you don't want others to know? (Must be legit)
Answer: I think most of y'all who know me would know that I love to watch cooking shows, football, and tennis so I won't mention those here. And probably the show that I'll mention here is not something that I don't want people to know of, but I think it's something people won't really expect me to watch (?), and that is wrestling. Yes, I do watch WWE, AEW, NJPW and many more. Ever since I was in secondary school, I was glued to the world of WWE and I never stopped since. I could name hundreds of wrestlers off the bat and it just shows how much I watch wrestling. In fact, I watch wrestling more than I do watch football! But I know some people will be like "eh you watch wrestling so gay, see men in their underwear fight." So does that mean watching RuPaul's drag race makes you trans, or watching anime makes you an Otaku? No, it doesn't. And to me, I portray wrestling as a form of art and storytelling, just like how I would watch RuPaul's drag race or any other anime. So yeah, Wrestling is my show to watch whenever I have no other shows to watch. You'll be amazed at how talented these people are and the effort they put in just for every match. They do get injured sometimes and trust me, their injuries are real as any sports injury.
And believe it or not, some of them are actually actors from your movies:

And please... Wrestling isn't fake; it's scripted. Those are two different meanings altogether.

Question 3: Do you miss your ex? And if so, how much do you miss her?
Answer: Yo, another question about my ex :/. A quick answer would be nope, I don't. Because most likely, they don't even think about me at all, so it's pointless to miss them. I'm busy with my own stuff and they probably are as well.

Question 4: What's my favourite dating place and why?
Answer: Hands down, the beach. I feel really free there and to get to see the sunset. I prefer the most simple date because honestly speaking, the simplest of dates allows you to do the most with it. It speaks a lot more sincerity and effort than just flexing your cash on some atas dinner or place.

Question 5: Who will you want to possibly be like in the Singapore YouTube world and why?
Answer: It has to be either Dee Kosh for his confidence and unfiltered-ness or NOC for their content like Food King and their skits. But if I were to enter the YouTube world, I think I would be like Dee Kosh because I would only wanna do it part-time, and I'll probably would just wanna sit in front of the camera and rant my ass off about different things in life.

Question 6: What's your pick for the most well-written song?
Answer: I think there are too many to pick already. It's too hard to pick between Logic's "1-800-273-8255", Demi Lovato's "Skyscraper", Coldplay's "The Scientist" and Jay Chou's all time classic "An Jing". However, out of all these songs, the one that truly gets to me and still gets to me has to be "Skyscraper" by Demi. That song helped me through my issues with being bullied in Secondary School and really helped me to stand up as a person. Such a simple yet a song full of meaning.

Question 7: You got anyone you like at the moment?
Answer: A better question would be, does anyone like me back? LOLOL I'm single and ready to mingle so hit me up pl0x. :)

But seriously though, the reason why I am not actively finding, or actively chasing at the moment is because I am really busy with my studies and tuition that I literally find it hard to really go try. I mean give me a break please, I'm juggling 7 modules this semester, which includes 5 core modules and within the 5 core modules, 2 of them are labs. Not to mention two active tuitions. I know dating takes a whole lotta commitment and if I were to do it, I wanna give in my best and not something half-hearted.

So to answer your question... I don't exactly like someone?? But it's because I don't feel any sort of attraction to the people I talk to. HOWEVER... I am still keeping my options open till I'm actually dating someone so yeah, hit me up, please. HAHA

Question 8: Do you regret making any of your educational choices in life? (i.e Like choosing your JC/Uni/Course)
Answer: Damn, this is a seriously good question. :) I would say the answer to this is a no. Lemme break it down for ya. I wouldn't count Primary and Secondary School here because I was too young to make my decisions back then. So my parents made them for me.
Innova Junior College was the very first educational choice that I made and damn, that was the best choice that I have ever made. I chose this school because it provided me a very warm culture to be in and made me feel at home. Although I find myself traveling from Bedok to Woodlands and back every single day, I was never once late for school. I was so in love with that school that I refused to skip school even when I had hospitalization MC sidelining me for more than a month. And till this day, I'll say that this school was the foundation for all the success that I've gotten in my academics, as well as in life.
NUS wasn't much of a difficult choice either. The only way I would accept NTU was through NIE and NIE didn't offer me a place at that time. NUS offered me Chemistry and I simply couldn't turn down an offer from arguably the best University in Singapore. It was an unthinkable dream to enter NUS so here ya go. No regrets.
For Chemistry, I think that there are moments where I was so stressed out I really felt regretful that I took this course lol. But ultimately, nah. I'm happy I'm in this.
**The only regret I had in NUS was taking CS1010S :)**

Question 9: I know you proposed to your previous ex in front of the Singapore river. How did you propose to your first ex and can you top both proposals for your future partner?
Answer: Wow, you must have really known me well enough to know that I proposed in front of the Singapore river before. Hehe. So for my first ex, I proposed to her somewhere in Serangoon. It was raining heavily that day and I found this really awesome place that resembled a garden or some sort. And so, I brought my first ex there and under the rain, I said some words and asked her to be my girlfriend. It was not as well thought out as the Singapore river proposal, but hey, it was a pretty romantic moment with the rain and the place.
As for whether or not I could top those two proposals, hell yeah! Okay, the Singapore river proposal was truly one of a kind such that I literally knelt down in front of so many people and in front of people watching a mini-concert right there. So it was a time where it took a whole lot of guts to pull it off. So in a way, it will be really difficult to top this, but definitely, I could think of something to top it.
I think proposals are very special and one should always put in an effort to make it a day to remember.

Question 10: What was the main issue that led to the breakup between you and your ex?
Answer: I think it was more of a compilation of issues one top of another rather than just one single issue. It was a series of "trying too hard" or "not trying at all". And I think we both made mistakes that gave the other person the reason to leave, perhaps one person's mistake bigger than the other but you do get the point. So I guess the mistakes continued to build up over the years and we didn't resolve them to the point where it was clear never to do it again. Until one day, we just felt that it was time to separate.
Hence, to answer your question, the main issue was not communicating better, not understanding better and not being able to resolve our mistakes that led to the breakup. And I admit that I've made mistakes myself. I've learned a lot from them and the same will not be repeated the next time I'm in a relationship bleh.

Soooo yeah! That's it for this blog. Just to let you know that I'll not be posting in November because due to the lack of time to write and edit the new blog. However, I will be back in December for the "Top 5 Events of 2019" blog, in which I will announce some upcoming stuff.

Speaking of announcements...

ggdotcom has officially crossed the 10k viewers' mark after being around for slightly more than a year. Given how ggdotcom has grown over the months and over the past year, an expansion can be expected in the near future. As to what the expansion would be... its for you to guess. But I promise it will be really lit and something different from what I'm doing.

So that's that for this month's blog! I hope the teasers worked to rile you up for what's about to come. Till then, please do continue to support my works and I'll see you next time.


Comments

  1. What is the one thing you fear the most in going for the next relationship in your life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW....

    Happy to have my boyfriend back.......

    Get Your Lover Back & Avoid breakup again,.....

    Thanks to {{robinsonbucler@ gmail}} com,,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your views :)